Charged with a Crime in Florida?
Call our criminal defense attorney immediately at (954)463-4096 for a free consultation
When charged with a crime whether its Drug Possession or D.U.I. the fallout can affect the rest of your life. You can lose your reputation, money, suffer a permanent criminal record. You might even lose your freedom.
We are aggressive and affordable
We handle all types of Criminal Cases:
- Domestic Violence Battery
- Reckless Driving
- Cocaine Possession
- Expired license
- No motorcycle endorsement
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Unlawful Tag
- Bench warrants
- violations of probation
- Early Termination of Probation.
F.A.Q. Criminal Defense
- We interview our clients to get their side of the events that led to the arrest or notice to appear.
- We review the police reports to get law enforcement side of the story.
- We explore different avenues to try to get the case dropped. I.E. Diversionary Programs, Motions to Supress illegally obtained evidence and speaking to the state about the sufficiency of the evidence or illegal arrest.
- We decide whether to engage in reciprocal discovery(formal demand asking for all evidence in the case.
- We review any videos and audio available and sometimes use an investigator to gather more evidence.
- We speak to the witnesses in the case.
- After we gather all of the evidence in the case we meet or speak to the client to let them know all strengths and weaknesses in the case.
- Then the client decides whether we resolve the case or proceed to trial unless we are able to get the case dropped.